Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Math Duel App

In this blog post I have created an instructional video for the iPad app Math Duel. To create this video I used the app explain everything, which is an app that uses a series of slides to create a seamless video. In my video I explain how to use Math duel in the two player mode for a classroom. This video is intended to be used when I am sick and a substitute teacher has to take over last minute. In this video I am using math duel as a tool to boost my student’s mental math abilities. In math duel you a competing against another player to see who can compute basic math questions faster. Students practice with this app will be assessed using a tournament to see who the mental math champion is. The age group for this lesson is 9-12th grade. Math Duel is great little app for both idle fun and classroom use.

No comments:

Post a Comment